March 26, 2020, 5:30-7:30pm
This is a FREE event, and there are two options to attend:
- Watch livestream on Facebook: https://bit.ly/soireefacebook
- Get “in the room” with us via Zoom: https://bit.ly/soireezoom
Fidget co-directors Megan Bridge & Peter Price will be live from Fidget Space, with performances and a fundraising game (https://bit.ly/fidgetfundraising) to benefit Fidget (see full schedule below).
We hope you’ll raise a glass to us from the comfort of your own couch or desk—please let us know if you can join us and RSVP by emailing katherine@the fidget.org.
How to give:
We are bringing our fundraising game to you with an online shop. Click here anytime in the days leading up to the event to contribute. Contributors of $150 or more get entered into our raffle (more info in FAQ below). You can also make donations over the phone by calling 215-815-0613 (during the event only, please).
5:50- Performance by Fidget co-directors Megan Bridge & Peter Price
6:00- Featured Speakers: Governor Ed Rendell & Damian Sinclair
6:20- Work-in-progress showing & discussion—“The Alt.terre”
6:45- Performance by Julia Fisher (Chicago)
6:50- Improvisation by Mijka Smith and Megan Bridge
7:00- Guided movement experience with Katherine Desimine (Fidget’s administrator)
7:20- Raffle Prizes Giveaway & Wrap-up!
Should I watch on Zoom or Facebook?
It depends on how you want to participate!
Do you want to watch, converse through chat, but not necessarily be seen by the hosts and other audience members? Watch through Facebook (Scroll to the bottom of the page, video will be embedded here starting at 5:30pm on March 26.) Do you want to be “in the room” and talk live with the hosts and other audience members? Use Zoom!
Confused? See below!
Do I need to download anything?
If you’re watching through Facebook, no! Just go to this link: https://bit.ly/soireefacebook
If you’re using Zoom, yes! If you don’t have Zoom yet-
1) On an internet browser go to to zoom.us
2) Click on “Sign Up, It’s Free” in the top right hand corner.
3) Sign up! You can sign up with an email address, or use a pre-existing Facebook or Google account to sign in easily.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under the “Download” category there is a link labeled “Meetings Client”. Click on it!
5) This will bring you to the Download page. Under “Zoom Client for Meetings” click on the “Download” button.
6) The Zoom meeting ID for this event is 174 612 856
Can I participate on my phone?
Yes! If watching through Facebook, just go here on your phone’s web browser.
If using Zoom, you have to download the “ZOOM Cloud Meetings” app. It is available for iPhone and Android. To join our livestream through the app, you’ll need the meeting ID which is: 174 612 856
What’s up with the raffle?
Donate $150 or more to be entered into our raffle. As your gift size increases, you’ll get entered into the raffle multiple times…for example if you give $300, you’ll be entered twice, or $1200 you’ll be entered 8 times!
What are the raffle prizes?
- A pair of Phillies tickets with dinner at The Diamond Club
- Dinner for six at PJ Clarkes with a tour given by Governor Ed Rendell
- Private Cruvinet Tasting with Fidget co-directors Megan and Peter for you and three friends at the International Bar
What if I have more questions?
You can email Fidget’s administrative assistant, Katherine, at email@example.com You can also call us during the event on March 26th from 5:30-7:30 at 215-815-0613