Dance Party this weekend!

May 20, 12pm-12am
Blue Cross RiverRink at Penn’s Landing
$25 ($15 for students)


FringeA-Thon is an epic outdoor, 12-hour dance-party-marathon supporting FringeArts as well as organizations like <fidget> that make up the cultural community in Philadelphia. Raise money for the arts community, then dance your “art” out at FringeA-thon which includes anexciting line-up of DJs, themed dance hours, pop-up dance performances, dance competitions, and acoordinated dance finale by all of the fundraising participants. Dancing 12 hours (or dancing at all!) is not required, but we challenge you to try!

Want to support our team but can’t join us that day? That’s ok, your pledge of support will help us reach our team goal, and goes directly to supporting two fabulous Philly arts organizations (<fidget> and FringeArts!). Click here to join or support our team.


  • Create your personal fundraising page. There is a $25 registration fee ($15 for students) which acts as your first gift to yourself!
  • Choose fidget FringeAThon! You’ll be prompted to choose a team. Join us!
  • Set a goal. There are no requirements, but if you raise $300 for the team you’ll get a free T-shirt, drink ticket, and meal voucher to use at the event!
  • Ask your friends, family and colleagues to help you raise money for fidget and FringeArts.
  • Then, Dance Your Art Out on May 20!

<fidget> will receive a 75% split of all proceeds raised by the team (including the $25 registration fee), the remaining 25% goes to FringeArts. 

Notice: compact(): Undefined variable: limits in /home/thefidge/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 863

Notice: compact(): Undefined variable: groupby in /home/thefidge/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 863